Any office professional knows that today, data is everywhere. Many job roles today involve the management of data and records within departments or divisions, and consequently the entire team is affected in some way by the need to access and manage data. Since a tool is only as good as the person using it, it is important to gain a solid understanding of the software. Graduate School USA’s courses are designed to help you reach your strategic goals - all taught by experienced instructors.
- Microsoft Access: Introduction (DBAS7010)
- Microsoft Access: Intermediate (DBAS8010)
- Microsoft Access: Advanced (DBAS9010)
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis with Power Pivot (SPRD9020)
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction (SPRD7010)
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate (SPRD8010)
- Microsoft Excel: Advanced (SPRD9010)
Virtual & On Demand Courses
In addition to in-person instruction, we also offer a variety of training modalities including virtual instructor-led, blended, and on demand online courses. Our extensive portfolio of courses are mapped to OPM proficiency with up-to-date content that can be immediately used on the job.
Information Technology Classes
Register for GSUSA’s Information Technology courses and get the tools to use, store, retrieve and send information.
Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
GSUSA’s virtual instructor-led online courses are taught by instructors with real-world government experience; they deliver up-to-date content that you can immediately apply on the job.