Certificate Program Request Waiver

Graduate School USA will accept previous course work completed if the course work is equivalent to a Graduate School USA certificate program course (or courses) in content, length, and credits awarded. Previous course work requests are submitted for consideration with the required documentation: completion certificate and course description, or a copy of the official college transcript. The percentage of credits that must be taken at Graduate School USA varies from program to program. Up to one-third of the total credits required to complete a certificate program may be accepted from previous course work.

We will respond to your waiver request as soon as possible; if further information is needed, the Registrar's Office will contact you.

To request a waiver: Fill out the form below, and include your request to waive specific courses in the Comments Box. Submit the form online. To have your request considered, you must email supporting documentation to registrar@graduateschool.edu.

Certificate Program Information

Please Select One

Student Information


Preferred Mailing Address
Street Address
Upload requirements