TERI DONALDSON, INSPECTOR GENERAL, U.S. DEPT OF ENERGY, TO BE FEATURED GUEST ON FEDERAL NEWS NETWORK’S “THE SEARCH FOR ACCOUNTABILITY” WITH MICHAEL BINDER, OF GRADUATE SCHOOL USA ON MAY 9
Teri L. Donaldson, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), will be the featured guest on the May 9 broadcast of “The Search for Accountability,” which is hosted by Michael Binder, Director of Graduate School USA’s Government Audit Training Institute and Federal Financial Management programs.
The segment airs at 2:00 p.m. ET on Federal News Network 1500 AM. To listen to the broadcast live, visit: https://live.federalnewsnetwork.com/listen/ or tune in on a radio.
Ms. Donaldson leads the DOE OIG’s independent and objective audits, inspections and investigations of efficiency and effectiveness, plus efforts to detect and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. As the DOE’s first female Inspector General, Ms. Donaldson was confirmed by the U.S. Senate and sworn in as DOE’s fifth Inspector General in January 2019.
Ms. Donaldson previously served as Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida. She has also served as General Counsel for the Florida Department Of Environmental Protection. Subsequently, Ms. Donaldson was a partner of a Houston law firm representing major American and international clients.
“The Search for Accountability” raises awareness of the work federal inspectors general and other key oversight officials do in pursuing integrity and public trust in governmental operations. The program, produced in a partnership between Graduate School USA and Federal News Network, airs most Mondays at 2:00 p.m. Previous programs include:
- Paul Light, Brookings Fellow, NYU Professor, author of 25 books on government, and IG Act Scholar
- Michael Horowitz, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Gene L. Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States
- The Honorable Mark L. Greenblatt, Inspector General for the U.S. Department of the Interior and Vice Chair of the Council of Inspectors General for Integrity and Efficiency
- Michael Missal, Inspector General, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Hannibal “Mike” Ware, Inspector General, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Robert Storch, Inspector General, National Security Agency
- Jay Lerner, Inspector General, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Glenn Fine, Brookings Fellow and Former Inspector General, Department of Justice/Acting IG Dept. of Defense
- Eric Soskin, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Brian Mill, Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery