Recruitment, Staffing, and Placement Courses
The federal government must recruit, select, and advance employees based on merit after fair and open competition, and must treat employees and applicants fairly and equitably. This means that the government must hire and promote only qualified individuals based on their relative ability. The federal hiring system is designed to ensure that happens. Our courses provide the technical knowledge that HR practitioners need to ensure that the best qualified candidates are legally recruited, selected, and retained, so that agencies can accomplish their mission and goals.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- Federal Staffing (STAF7102)
- Basic Staffing and Placement (STAF7100)
- Federal Staffing and Placement (STAF7009)
- Qualifications Analysis (STAF7023 & STAF7024)
- Job Analysis for Federal Hiring (STAF8005)
- Examining for Federal Wage System Jobs (STAF7200)
- Adjudicating and Applying Veterans' Preference (STAF8007 & STAF8607)
- Behavioral Job Interviewing to Hire the Best (STAF8012)
- Staffing for Support Staff (STAF7001)
- Calculating Service Computation Dates (STAF7602)