Human Resources for Supervisors and Managers Courses
In the past, supervisors relied solely on trained HR practitioners to assist them in managing their employees; however, many HR offices are not able to provide the one-on-one assistance supervisors in the past enjoyed. Therefore, in today’s federal agencies, supervisors must be much more knowledgeable of and conversant about HR management. Our courses provide supervisors and managers with extensive overview of the HR functions in which they must operate each day.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- Federal Human Resources for Supervisors and Managers (PMGT7102)
- EEO for Supervisors and Managers (EEOP8101)
- Basic Labor Relations (LABR7051)
- Federal Employee Relations (Basic) (LABR7110)
- Position Classification for Supervisors & Administrative Staff (CLAS8102)
- Family and Medical Leave for Supervisors and HR Practitioners (PMGT7510)
- Managing Employee Conduct and Performance (LABR7011)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Supervisors (EEOP7031)
- Federal Performance Management (LABR7013)