Human Resources Processing and Analysis Courses
The HR assistants, specialists and liaisons involved in the HR processing function are essential to the effective operation of HR information systems & the accuracy of HR data government wide. Our courses provide the knowledge of (and practice applying) the extensive body of HR rules, procedures and operations necessary to process the full range of federal HR actions.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- Using the Guide to Processing Personnel Actions (PROC7004)
- Processing Federal Personnel Actions (STAF7010 & STAF7011)
- Adjudicating and Applying Veteran's Preference (STAF8007 & STAF8607)
- Calculating Service Computation Dates (STAF7602)
- Federal Employee Benefits (BENE7104)