Academic Programs Division (APD)
Serving Students. Building Careers. Strengthening Communities.
Our Academic Programs welcome students with a desire to excel in achieving their personal and professional goals. Graduate School USA is focused on serving adult learners through degree and certificate programs that support lifelong learning and career development, with programs and services designed for:
- First-time students: New to the college experience
- Returning students: Completing their degrees
- Career changers: Acquiring skills for professional advancement juggle
Pursuing a career often means juggling the challenges of daily life while continuing your education. We appreciate the challenges you may face and have crafted a learning community that accommodates your real-life needs:
- Classes are scheduled for evenings and weekends
- Some courses are available entirely online
- Enrolled students have the support of a range of Student Services
- Credit for Prior Learning available to evaluate work and life experiences
For those unsure about what direction to take, we offer assessments that match individual interests and abilities with occupational pathways.
Our curriculum is centered on the real-world competencies and cultures of the careers for which we prepare you to be successful. These disciplines, supported by a strong general education curriculum, provide a solid foundation for further achievement. It is the goal of Academic Programs that our graduates have the necessary tools and confidence to contribute to their professional and home communities.