The Graduate School has extensive experience in successfully managing agency Onsite Training Centers Locations and delivering a broad range of customized career development and transition services.
Onsite Training Centers Management
Our onsite training center administration support services offer agencies knowledgeable, flexible and dependable solutions to their employee development staffing requirements. Our capabilities include training center office staff support, facilities management, competency-based organizational development facilitation, workforce assessment, customized course development and delivery, learning management system administration, career and work/life counseling services, and onsite distance learning delivery support.
Career Transition Services
The Graduate School has successfully managed career development and transition programs for a variety of federal agencies, including those facing organizational re-engineering and staff reduction. Our certified career management professionals have significant experience in providing successful career assessment and guidance services. Our capabilities include:
- Career assessment and coaching through the use of a variety of inventories; planning, exploration, goal setting, and value clarification techniques.
- Design and delivery of customized career venture workshops for impacted employees embarking upon major career transitions.
- Management and senior executive coaching.
- Resume feedback.
- Work team facilitation.
- Career center management.
- Administering multi-rater developmental assessment and feedback tools.
We are experienced/certified in the use of: Strong Interests and Skills Confidence Instrument,
Leadership Effectiveness Inventory (LEI), Sales Representative Jobs, SDS, ACCI, Career Anchors, Campbell Interest and Skills Survey, DISC, 20/20 Insights, Benchmark, Profiler,
FIRO-B, CPI, 16PF, CLI, CAI, Denison Culture Survey, COS, TDS, Covey Seven Habits Survey, Skillscope, Developmental Challenge and Learning Tactics.
Career Development Workshops (Examples)
- Resume Development
- Career Planning and Transition
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSA) Development
- Interview Techniques
- Creating a Winning Image
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Effective Writing
- Federal Application Procedures
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Leadership Skills
- Effective Communication
- Job Search Tactics
- Succession Planning